The school newsletter is an important form of communication between the school and parents.
Important dates and information are on there so that you can keep up with what your child is doing and events that may affect them.
The school newsletter is emailed out each fortnight to those families who have subscribed.
Parents can also subscribe to various emailing lists to receive information and notices relevant to individual grades and groups including band, chior, strings, recorder and PSSA.
Click here to subscribe and view past newsletters and group notices.
Notes and forms
These forms can be downloaded and printed. After filling them out they can be returned to the school.
- Authority to Publish AUTHORITY TO PUBLISH FORM
- Change of Details form (address, phone numbers, emergency contacts) CHANGE OF DETAIL FORM
- General Consent form (scripture, medical attention) GENERAL CONSENT FORM
- Request for Administering Prescribed Medication Form STUDENT PRESCRIBED MEDICATION FORM
- Student Absent note STUDENT ABSENT NOTE